Monday 27 September 2010

I'm On BBC Radio Wiltshire!

I got called and asked to be an "expert" on BBC Radio Wiltshire about a scheme proposed to give money to people to get them to lose weight. (I said I was skeptical that it would work as those people wouldn't stick to it once they got the money and weren't learning anything about losing weight the right way; they were more likely to go on a fad diet and lose weight the wrong way just to get the money.)

You can find it here now (for 12 days). Just click on last today's date (27/09/2010) and fast-forward it 43 minutes.

I'm still giggling about being introduced as "Slimming World's super-duper weight loss person."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.