Thursday 8 August 2013

Announcing the Sugar Free Cookbook Winner! #1wksugarfree


You might be wondering who has won the "Sweet and Sugar Free" dessert cookbook by  Karen E. Barkie. Well, it's time to announce the winner of the cookbook!

The winner of the cookbook is:

Marissa Ames!


Congratulations, Missy! Please e-mail me (or Facebook message me) your mailing address so I can get the book sent to you.

And thank you to everyone who joined in with the challenge! You helped keep me going, and I am STILL living sugar-free (and bread free) even though it's been three whole weeks!

And yes, I do realize that I am late in announcing this as I stated in the post about this prize that I would be announcing the winner on July 27th. I simply forgot. Better late than never, right? Forgive me?

Did I mention that, in the first two weeks of living sugar free, I dropped 14 lbs? I haven't weighed this week, but I know I have dropped more inches during this third week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.