Tuesday 16 September 2008

Renewed Motivation

Well, day 1 has started of my plan to put a little bit of extra effort into my weight-loss this week. I am not reducing my calories, but I am going to be even better about what I choose to fill those calories in with.

And I managed to do 41 minutes on the elliptical crosstrainer and 7 miles! Since I normally do 31 minutes and 5+ miles, this was a big accomplishment for me. It was even more of an accomplishment because, for those 41 minutes, I could not see what my two youngest were doing (except for when they would occassionally come into the hallway to dance to the music I was playing), and they did not get into anything or break anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.