Wednesday 10 September 2008

Some motivational lag

I have not been exercising at all this week. My SPD is hurting a lot, and I have been incredibly tired, but those are excuses, I suppose. I only need another 1.5 pounds to lose to reach my next mini goal, but I just can't seem to get myself to exercise this week.

Our new exercise machine is making weird noises too, so it looks like we are going to have our THIRD elliptical machine break, despite the fact that dh and I are both below the weight limit on it! This one has a 2 year warranty though, so we should be able to get it fixed once it stops on us.

I just wish I didn't have this hip/pelvic pain and the lightheaded dizzy spells that I've been getting frequently. My blood pressure is good though, which I am attributing to the exercise, healthy eating and weight loss I have done so far. By this time in my last two pregnancies, I was already swelling up and my blood pressure was on the rise.

I just need to grit my teeth against the pain, like I've been doing for the past few months, and get myself exercising again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.