Thursday 16 October 2008

Sick

I've finally caught one of the many viruses that have been sweeping through the population here. I have a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat, and I am so very tired! Still, I managed to spend an hour on the elliptical crosstrainer yesterday despite feeling like rubbish, and I will do the same today, regardless of how poorly I feel. I had no voice when I woke up this morning, but it has partly returned now, though I am very rough-sounding at the moment. I am beginning to cough. I'll have to make sure not to push myself too hard while exercising today, but I can't let a little cold virus keep me from my dedication to getting myself as fit as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.