Friday 31 October 2008

Working (Out) Hard!

At Monday's weigh-in, I went up half a pound. I am in my last weeks of pregnancy, and yet it still really bothered me to gain that half pound because I had worked so very, very hard to lose something that week, even just another half pound, NOT to gain it!

I really feel as if I am doing enough to lose slightly more than the baby is gaining right now. Yet it didn't happen. Which is probably why I dreamed last night that the baby is going to be born weighing a whopping 12 pounds! LOL!

This week, I stepped up my exercise regimen even more. Last week, I spent an hour on the elliptical 5 days out of the week. This week, I have, so far, done 4 days at 80 minutes on the elliptical trainer, and tomorrow, I plan on doing at least an hour on it, and maybe another hour on Monday early in the day (my weigh-in is in the evening).

I am sticking to my calories for each day and trying to eat mostly healthy, so I really, really need to see a loss this week.

I think my biggest worry is that, once this baby arrives, I will still be working just as hard for minimal losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.