Sunday 19 October 2008

Weigh-in Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my weigh-in. I've been eating well and exercising, so I should lose some weight, even if it's only a little bit. I've been craving sweets lately though. It's been a real struggle not to stuff my face with food that is bad for me. I'm not sure what is causing the cravings.

Still, I should be down at least another pound at tomorrrow's weigh-in. And because my husband has already reached his ideal weight, we are taking the whole family out on Friday to a favorite restaurant of ours to celebrate our weight loss. I feel fairly confident that I will be able to choose a healthy menu there, despite the naughty cravings I have been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.