Monday 13 April 2009

Another Weigh-In

I got tired of losing only a pound a week for the past few weeks, so I increased my exercise just for this week, and it worked. I lost 4 pounds! :)

My total weight loss so far is 89.5 pounds. I only have 48 pounds to go to reach my target weight! :)

It's starting to look like I'll actually get there this year, and that is really exciting for me!

Robert made some delicious and healthy dishes for our dinner tonight. He made homemade scotch eggs and Breakfast Vindaloo.

Both recipes and others can be found in my recipe blog Skinny Dreaming Recipes.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, wow you really kicked it up a notch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You are so motivated :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.