Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday, I upped my Wii Fit exercise and used the hand weights again. My arms, neck and shoulders are aching but in a good way. Robert and I went for a walk last night that lasted three hours. My legs are really sore today!

We didn't get to bed until after midnight last night, so he gave me my Valentine's gift then. He bought a therapeutic massage oil and gave my back a wonderful and thorough rub down. This is why my back is not hurting today.

I have already got the crockpot on with the bean soup in it, and I plan on relaxing today. I still intend to get some exercise in later today though.

We had some good news about our elliptical crosstrainer. The store manager where we bought it told us a replacement would be delivered to us on Monday. It'll be great to get back into my workouts on the machine again! And hopefully it will give another boost to my weight loss.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.