Tuesday 31 March 2009

Another Pound Down!

I lost another pound for a total loss in a little over ten months of 84.5 pounds.

At last night's weigh-in, we had another Bring & Try. There was some delicious food brought! I was particularly fond of the lemon cheesecake someone brought. I'll definitely be making it soon for my family to enjoy!

I got my 6 Stone award for having lost 6 stone. (6 stone = 84 pounds) I also won Slimmer Of The Month again for having lost 11 pounds this month.

Robert lost 1.5 pounds yesterday. Both of us want to lose 2 pounds or more this week.

I made extra desserts just for Robert, my friend Helen and me. They were No Bake Mini Latte Cheesecake Desserts. I haven't heard back from Helen yet (She took hers home with her.) However, Robert and I both enjoyed the dessert. I'll have to get it posted to Skinny Dreaming Recipes sometime this week.

4 comments:

  1. I love how it's called SLIMMER OF THE MONTH.

    and yes.

    you must get the recipe posted for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful on your loss and winning slimmer of the month! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo for you for losing another pound and being Slimmer of the Month - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.