Tuesday 28 October 2008

Cramping!

Yikes! I tried to do my 60 to 65 minutes on the elliptical crosstrainer today and struggled painfully through a mere 20 minutes. I started cramping within the first couple of minutes, but instead of the cramp going away after a few minutes, it continued throughout the entire workout. It really, really hurt!

It could just be because I haven't had enough fluids today. It could be because I am pregnant, or I could have gotten the cramp because I'm coming down with the stomach virus my youngest three kids have been suffering with for most of the week. Or maybe it's just bad luck.

No matter what the cause, I am resting now, drinking water, and when the cramp goes away, I will get back on my elliptical and try again to get my workout completed. I don't feel right anymore when I don't get my exercise for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.