Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Loss Is Always Good, No Matter How Small

My weigh-in at Slimming World was last night. I lost a pound. I worked out extra hard this week, because I was hoping to lose 2 pounds, but it was only a pound. Still, a pound loss at this point in my pregnancy is still a good thing! I am down a total of 41 pounds so far!

I am trying so hard not to be disappointed with only losing 1 pound. The prior week, I lost 1.5 pounds, and I really wanted to lose 2 this week, so I upped my exercise and ate even better. I really thought I had managed to lose at least two this week. Everyone is telling me that I will probably see the results of last week's hard work this week. I hope so! Still, I am almost 35 weeks pregnant, so I have to keep reminding myself that the pregnancy has an effect on my weight loss.

My husband was only 4.5 pounds away from his ideal weight and final target weight. When he weighed in yesterday, he was down 8 POUNDS!!!! He's below his ideal weight now at 213.5 pounds and being 6'8" tall! I think that is an incredible amount to lose at this point in his weight loss, and I am so happy for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.