Monday 5 January 2009

Vampire Eating

Pasta Queen, a fellow diet blogger who has lost an incredible 190 pounds and kept it off, posted a blog about vampire eating. I love her description of it:

"I've partaken in vampire eating habits more frequently recently. My cravings play nice during the day and bare their fangs at night."

The phrase caught my eye for two reasons. First, I noticed it because I have vampires on my mind since I am designing Twilight stuff for my shop. Second, it caught my attention because I can completely relate to it! Evenings are the worst for me! Sometimes I'll even eat stuff I'm not particularly fond of because I suddenly feel so hungry, even though, rationally, I know it's not true hunger I am feeling.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.