Wednesday 5 November 2008

No Bottled Water This Week!

I love my bottled water. Or, more accurately, I love the Crystal Light drinks which I make with my bottled water. We don't have Crystal Light in the UK, but I used to drink it when I was in the US. Recently, my mom mailed me a bunch of Crystal Light packets which I have been adding to my bottled water.

It's been really helping me drink more water. That has always been my biggest problem before - not drinking enough water. But when I have a pre-made bottle of Crystal Light, I have no problem drinking a couple of liters a day.

We usually get six 1.5 liter bottles of water delivered on Tuesdays by the milkman. Yesterday, while our milk, orange juice and bread got delivered as usual, there were no bottles of water on my porch in the morning. I'm hoping the milkman was just temporarily out and will deliver them tomorrow. I will probably call today to make sure of it.

In the meantime, I am really missing my bottled water!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.