Sunday 30 November 2008

Tomorrow's Weigh-In & Baby Photos

For those of you interested, I have posted Cameron's birth story and photos and video of him right after birth in my personal blog at http://gigglesandkisses.blogspot.com and my husband has posted his version of the birth story at his blog at http://diaperblues.blogspot.com .

You would think that, having just given birth to a 6 pound baby, I would be confident about losing weight at my weigh-in tomorrow. However, I have used the baby's birth as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted this week, and I have not been eating healthy or low-calorie all week. My back is killing me right now, so I also haven't been exercising. To be honest, I will be surprised if I have lost any weight and I will be lucky if I haven't GAINED any weight!

Still, it's been an enjoyable week, and I am back on track now, so next week I should see a really good loss!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you on being a new mommie! Have you found it to be a struggle with a new baby and trying to shed the pounds? You bring hope to all new moms and also provide the rest of us with inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.