Friday 19 September 2008

Found!!!

Still no sign of dh's wedding ring, but I am so happy because I found my engagement ring!!!!!!

I was back-tracking over everything I did in the house this morning, and I decided to check in Isabella's chest of drawers where I got her clothes for the day out this morning. I opened the bottom drawer, and right on top of all the folded clothes was my ring!!!!!

I'd be jumping for joy right now if my painful hip would let me!!! LOL! :)

I do not want to have to take my rings off until I've finished losing all of the weight I need to lose, but I also don't want to have to keep resizing my rings every time I've lost a chunk of weight. So what am I going to do in the meantime?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.