Friday 19 September 2008

Good Week

I've had a good week with my exercise and diet. I hope that will translate into a loss on the Monday weigh-in. I know it's a slightly different challenge for me due to the pregnancy and the baby's weight gain, but even with the baby's weight gain, I should be able to drop a little bit of weight this week.

I hate weighing myself on my scales at home, because they fluctuate wildly EVERY TIME! It can be really frustrating to know what is happening with my weight, but I can't seem to stop myself from weighing anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Scales do vary a lot, don't they? I know my scale varies each time I step on it, even if I get off and right back on again. It's one of the unsolved mysteries of the universe. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)
    It can be so annoying! I am trying very hard not to step on the scale as often. (I have two at home and they each way me about 13 to 14 pounds differently.) I do weigh myself on Monday mornings, because I have my official weigh-in at Slimming World at 8:00pm on mondays and I like to see where I stand. I vented about about this morning's weigh-in in my latest post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification. I turned it off and started getting tons of SPAM, so I had to turn it back on again.